Join a growing Banking & Investments Firm that specializes in Real Estate across the United States!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nick Hamilton
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an owner and operator of Real Estate, primarily shopping centers, and are looking to hire an experienced Paralegal/Leasing Admin for our Sunrise, Florida office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Why join us?
- Draft and negotiate retail leases, extensions and amendments with regional and local tenants.
- Review and document exclusives and restrictions for each shopping center .
- Abstract new and existing leases and assist with management of work flow.
- Enter lease terms, billing details, into MRI software and update accordingly.
- Assist in due diligence activities when purchasing new assets.
- Process invoices on a timely manner to maintain accurate and comprehensive list of open payables for all entities.
- Assist property managers and leasing agents with ongoing correspondence for tenants and vendors.
- Growing small company with plenty of room to grow as we do.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive benefit plan.
- Good work-life balance with a family-oriented culture.
- 3+ years of paralegal and/or lease administration in commercial real estate industry,
- Experience with an emphasis on retail leasing is a plus.
- Experience with the review and analysis of commercial leases. Experience drafting leases and reviewing tenant comments.
- Highly organized and a quick learner with excellent attention to detail with strong written communication skills.
- Computer‐savvy with extensive experience in Word and Excel.
- Understand CAM terms and billing and/or an overall understanding of the operations of shopping centers.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Attention To Detail