Bi-Lingual Human Resources Administrator
is actively recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator to provide a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative and office support duties for the Human Resources Department in Chantilly, VA.Responsibilities:
- Performs human resources service functions by answering employee requests and questions and/or redirects to the appropriate area
- Assists with the recruitment and selection process by:
- Registering for university and diversity career fairs throughout the country
- Prepping materials for career fairs - brochures, displays, giveaways, etc.
- Administering skills testing and assessments for candidates, as appropriate
- Creating and maintaining Agency Agreements with recruitment agencies
- Preparing the job application packet and greeting on-site Corporate candidates
- Initiates employee status change paperwork for employee activity (new hire, terminations, change in status, etc.)
- Prepares invoices for payment and maintains the department budget binder
- Handles the Employee Referral Program payment processing in coordination with Area HR Mangers.
- Assists with the compilation and analysis of Exit Interviews metrics
- Assists Corporate HR Manager with various research and/or special projects.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Requires a high school diploma or GED; recent college grads are welcome to apply
- Previous experience working with human resources functions and procedures
- Ability to work with confidential material accordingly
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must work well under pressure with shifting priorities
- Strong working knowledge of computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe, SharePoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply