Have you considered being a Van Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Lyft within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctor’s appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more!
Enjoy a comfortable career driving a 2014 Toyota Sienna for para-transit purposes in the Boston area. Currently looking to fill shifts every day of the week from 4:45 AM through 10:15 PM. We are based out of Nashua NH, and you would be paid to drive from Nashua to Boston area to provide service. As Van Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $14.66/HR Starting Wage
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Are able to work between the hours of 4:45 AM – 10:15 PM
- No more than 2 accidents or moving violations in the past 36 months
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Please note all applicants are subject to background check, drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected statuses.