We are seeking a strong Senior Accountant or Assurance Associate that is ready to take the next step in their career to become an Accounting Manager! We are headquartered in central Jacksonville, FL in Sales and Marketing field. The perfect candidate will have 5 years of Accounting experience to include banking transactions, reconciliations, financial reporting, and monthly close.
This person will manage the company's general accounting functions and will ensure the accuracy of all related financial statements.
** You must reside in Jacksonville, FL and be able to work a hybrid schedule**
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
1. Plans and coordinates all activities of the general accounting functions to ensure accurate and timely recording of data.
2. Ensures the accurate and timely reporting of all related financial results. Monitor's reconciliation of bank statements.
3. Assist in preparation of financial statements, budgets, and supporting schedules for the parent company as required.
4. Monitors financial statements and explains variances.
5. Monitor and approve accounting activity to ensure the effectiveness of the system's internal controls, company policies and the accuracy of financial information.
6. Drive productivity throughout the finance function, with a focus on automating accounting activities, and leading productivity improvements throughout the finance organization and evaluate their effectiveness and compliance
7. Maintain proficiency in technical accounting considerations relevant to GAAP standards
8. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
5 years of significant experience within the accounting field.
Strong management and communication skills required.
If you're qualified and interested, please apply now or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager directly. I'm interviewing this week as this is an immediate need. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, Banking Operations, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Management