Manage the operations and development of all Field recruitment needs day to day. Oversees all aspects of recruitment process for the Field, to ensure the overall success of the recruitment team in terms of back-fill and new hire positions. To facilitate the hiring of candidates utilizing cost effective means in a timely manner to support business growth. Sets recruiting goals and priorities. Assures that all members of the recruiting team understand and execute those goals and priorities. Partners with contact center leadership to evaluate business needs and prioritizes recruitment requests. Aligns the department with the core values of Ashfield.
- Assist in creating, developing and implementing recruitment strategies that meet both the organization's short and long-term business Provide program oversight by planning and implementing successful recruitment strategies for new and existing business.
- Works closely with HR to understand the Company's organizational structure as well as knowledge of specific Human Resources policy and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment
- Support the Recruiting Department objectives to include but not limited to reducing time to fill, reducing costs per hire and diversity
- Provide recruitment analytics to the business in order to aid in strategic decision-making. Analytics would include Applicant Flow Report, Hiring Report and Exception Report, Time to Fill, Cost per Hire, Recruiting Spend.
- Partners with the management team regarding Field recruitment needs and recruiting activities. Schedules and conducts management meetings, when
- Maintains open communication with Field leadership for recruiting needs and
- Responsible for developing a thorough knowledge of the external labor Keeps current with industry benchmarking and best practices.
- Develops and maintains New Hiring Training Plan for new contact center Oversees the training of new recruiters. Develops ongoing training for current recruiters. Holds weekly meetings with recruiting staff.
- Assures all written materials and verbal communication used throughout the recruiting process by contact center recruiters is consistent and accurate/appropriate for
- Assures that a consistent recruiting process is being used by members of the Field recruiting Develops KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for recruiters and reviews with each recruiter on a regular basis. Provide feedback, coaching, development, training and performance reporting to all direct reports.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating people finding Assist in the coordination and facilitation of selection events, including participating in face-to-face interviews and assessment centers.
- Reviews and approves all vendor and contractor invoices to ensure accuracy and that they are submitted in a timely manner to Accounts
- Proactively researches job boards, associations and other mean to advertise any open Maintains contracts with Job Boards and other sourcing avenues as well as contracts/relationships with staffing agencies. Attend job fairs and college/university career fairs as needed.
- Responsible for overseeing the Applicant Tracking System and corresponding databases/documents. Assures that correct requisitions are posted and candidate information moves through the
- Serve as a point of contact for inquiries from internal and external Respond to candidates that have expressed interest in working for the company. Participates in Call Center Recruitment activities, as needed.
- Manages all Field recruiting budgets, timelines and expenses.
- Requires excellent Project Management skills and the ability to create and execute on very tight timelines while partnering with internal stakeholders for job completion.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years' experience in talent acquisition management
- Strong leadership skills and consultative approach/style
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strategic thinker and highly analytical
- Highly motivated/Self-driven individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well independently, with understanding of escalation protocol
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize workflow activities in a fast paced environment
- Goal oriented and results-driven
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
The jobholder is required to be located at Ashfields Headquarters, Fort Washington, PA.
Our values describe what is important to us as an organization. They are the guiding principles for how we should interact every day with each other. Living the Values creates an environment that will enable us to deliver success for our people, for our clients, and for our community. The values listed below are expectations of Ashfield managers.
We build on Trust through delivering on our promises. We work in partnership with each other and with our clients. This way, we build relationships based on trust, integrity, and transparency.
- Gains insight into customer current and future needs and builds strong relationships to deliver client- centric solutions
- Establishes and maintains true partnerships with internal and external clients by exceeding expectations and delivering excellence
- Challenges constructively in order to build quality solutions
- Recognizes the importance of internal stakeholders
- Proactive, flexible and responsive to client needs
- Collaborates effectively across the organization to bring the best outcome to the client
Builds Effective Teams
- Creates an inclusive environment where people are motivated to do their best and feel appreciated
- Builds effective teams through appropriate and diverse mix of styles, perspective and experience
- Fosters open dialogue and collaboration among the team and provides feedback
- Constructively deals with conflict and difficult conversations
- Recognizes and rewards contribution of team members
- Encourages a collaborative approach to foster network across the organization
- Provides people with experience and expertise to develop and thrive
We are committed to solving problems and resourceful thinking every day. We build solutions for our clients using creativity and innovation.
- Anticipates future trends and implications accurately
- Drives innovation to find new and creative solutions to exceed expectations
- Comfortably deals with ambiguity and complexity
- Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations
- Introduces creative ways of solving problems
- Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation
- Adapts effectively to different situations and manages complexity with ease
For us only the best is good enough. Quality underpins everything we say and everything we do. We set high standards, develop our people and deliver a quality service that will surpass our client's expectations.
Develops Capability & Talent
- Attracts and selects diverse and high caliber talent
- Places high priority on developing self and others
- Acts as a coach and mentor to colleagues
- Proactively shares information, knowledge and expertise
- Sets high performance standards with clear goals and objectives
- Holds self and other accountable for decisions, actions, successes and failures
- Takes ownership and personal responsibility for delivering quality outcomes
- Has track record of achieving goals successfully
We achieve our Clients' goals with imagination and passion. We are enthusiastic for success, always
ensuring we engage, listen and work together to build the best solutions.
- Applies a sense of urgency and energy to all they do
- Champions change and a continuous improvement mind-set
- Manages self and team(s) through crisis effectively and calmly
- Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity
- Demonstrates resilience and supports others through difficult situations
- Strives to be the best we can be
Together we have a wealth of knowledge and skills built over many years. Through strong business and financial leadership, we deliver excellence and enhance our client experience.
People and Organizational Leadership
- Articulates a clear and compelling vision that inspires and motivates people and connects them to the organization
- Activelylistens to others and encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Communicates openly with clarity and impact at all levels
- Deals comfortably with others and can navigate successfully to get things done
- Sets and follows appropriate standards of behavior
- Leads in a fair and consistent manner
- Keeps up with current and future policies, practices and trends in the organization, with the competition and in the marketplace
- Applies insight and uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions
- Effectivelyuses data to support decisions
- Demonstrates clear understanding of business financial performance, how it's measured and the implications of key financial data
- Controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value
Physical requirements may include:
- Ability to lift, carry and otherwise move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for various lengths of time throughout the day
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- Ability to proficiently operate computer hardware and software on a daily basis
- Ability to operate fax/copy machines, telephone, calculator and general office equipment on a daily basis
- Abilityto commute on a regular basis via motor vehicle and or airplane
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ashfield Healthcare, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of the Company to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, individual genetic information, disabled veteran or Vietnam Era Veteran Status.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are, or become, disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law
Applicant Tracking Systems