To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Phone: 973.642.2916
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Northeast Transportation Planning Services Leader (3470-872)
Stv Group Inc • New York, NY
Posted 7 days ago
STV, Inc. currently has an opening in our New York City office for a Northeast Transportation Planning Services Leader for our Transportation & Infrastructure division. The Northeast Planning Services Leader is a responsible senior leader in the Transportation & Infrastructure Planning Practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing a sophisticated multidiscipline business in the New York market. The candidate will be a recognized professional in his/her own planning practice concentration.
The Northeast Planning Services Leader is responsible for:
- Client development and business development and service growth across all STV services within the market
- Recruitment and management of a multi-discipline professional technical group
- Staff training, mentorship and skill development for of professionals
- Operating and marketing budgets, goal setting, staffing, project coordination and productivity necessary to deliver exceptional services to our clients.
- Coordination with other office directors/leaders to ensure a consistent level of technical standards and applications among offices.
- Performs and manages diverse and complex discipline work tasks requiring extensive planning, communication and management skills.
- Collaborates with multi-discipline professionals within the project team, and includes the ability to integrate a series of independent and often interrelated professional actions to attain desired project goals.
- Develop and nurture key client relationships and leverage existing client relationships for future work opportunities.
- Works with the National Planning Director to maintain and expand the practice to meet corporate objectives.
- Direct experience in successfully delivering transportation studies, feasibility studies, alternatives analysis, environmental impact statements and assessments and leadership for multi-discipline projects with high degrees of technical complexity and multidisciplinary project teams.
- Experience working with transportation agencies including federal, state and local authorities. Demonstrated planning practice development and management capability
- Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in planning, landscape architecture of engineering curriculum
- Requires 12+ or more years of prior work experience in the field.
- AICP, ASLA or PE professional certification.
- Experienced and recognized as a leader in the planning profession
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.