Kforce has a client in search of a HRIS Administrator in Tampa Florida (FL).
The ideal candidate will be collaborating with the Human Resources function and other stakeholders. The HRIS System Administrator is responsible for maintaining and maturing the organization's use of its HRIS. The Administrator is responsible for day-to-day run support of the HRIS supporting daily operations. As part of a team composed of Human Resources, Technology and Innovations (TI), and other stakeholders this role will help lead, guide, and design system and business process enhancements. The HRIS System Administrator role will manage build efforts and deliver solutions through effective use of project management and change management methodologies and a commitment to productive vendor-partner relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT/IS, MIS or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively advanced HRIS systems experience in Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, and Integrations configurations experience required ADP Vantage HCM experience highly preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking, Learning Management, or other Talent management systems preferred
- Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment (PowerPoint, Outlook) with strong Excel and Word knowledge required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and success in roles assisting with improvement of HR organizations required
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.