To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Meridian, ID 83642
- KIM HAVEN
- Phone: 208-703-7504
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Inc • Meridian, ID
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital
We are seeking talented Social Workers (LMSW) to join our team!
Make a difference in the Treasure Valley and surrounding communities. Our employees enjoy:
A strong company culture - We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, focus 100% on optimizing patient outcomes and emphasize our core values: excellence, passion, respect and stewardship.
An enjoyable work environment - You'll experience a family-like atmosphere, strong teamwork and leader accessibility. Smaller department size allows you the opportunity to have a greater impact and promotes an open and engaged staff.
A challenging career path - Joining our team is a career choice that allows you to create your own opportunities and cultivate a passion for the services provided while working through challenges. Our employees are exposed to several different areas of patient care and hospital operations.
Competitive compensation and benefits - Our pay philosophy places us above market pay and compliments our benefits package making Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital an attractive opportunity.
- Assesses and evaluates assigned patients.
- Conducts individual, family and/or group therapy.
- Functions as the primary contact for treatment and discharge planning.
- Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
EDUCATION: Masters Degree in Behavioral Health Field
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES
- Full clinical licensure preferred (LMSW)
- Licensure, as determined by the State, required to complete the essential job functions of the position required.
- CPI / CPR per policy
- Two years of experience working with clinical multidisciplinary teams.
- Two years of social work experience with at least one year experience working with behavioral health populations in an acute care setting.
- Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities including individual, group and family interventions.
Our Mission ~ We partner with communities and families to improve the lives of patients through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services.
Offering Hope, Health & Wellness