To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downers Grove, IL 60515
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard/Officer-Entry Level
Securitas USA • Downers Grove, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Security Guard Opportunities
Full-Time Shifts Available!
LOOKING TO START A NEW CAREER? WE HAVE THE ANSWER!
Securitas Security Services is looking for eager to learn and ready to work individuals. If you have a passion to help people and would like an opportunity to get your new career started, then LOOK no further! Securitas is the place for YOU!!!!
PAY: $10.46 per hour
LOCATION: Downers Grove
HOURS: Full-time, 1st shift (requires weekends)
QUESTIONS? PLEASE GIVE OUR OFFICE A CALL AT 630-963-9456
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!!!