To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesterfield, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cust Care Rep Sun - Thur 830a - 5p
United Natural Foods, Inc. • Chesterfield, NH
Posted 1 month ago
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer care and maintaining strong professional customer relationships via the phone and other media methods. Assist customers with new orders, advise status of orders, furnishes information on new products. Communicate changes in customer delivery schedules and routing, including order deadline and delivery status. Courteously and promptly resolves customer questions and problems or properly refers them to appropriate personnel. Remain in compliance with established performance metrics that support the desired Customer Experience and assisting in populating data into the Customer Care Relationship Management (CRM). Provides support with populating other data tracking tools that provides department leadership dashboard statistics. Complete related records, reports, and documentation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate entry of customer orders received orders by phone, fax, electronically and by email, confirming that the order meets the minimum dollar amount.
- Maintaining customer account information utilizing business systems (WBS, UBS, CRM) and other established department systems, tools, and documents.
- Processes orders for order deadline, including data entry and remain available in the call queue to answer inbound calls.
- Responsible for call card processing and ensuring that account minimums are met and possible duplicate orders addressed.
- Acknowledges all orders.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively performing miscellaneous customer care functions.
- Review customer order deadline and deliveries to provide customer updates with current ETA’s.
- Works occasional overtime as required to meet deadlines communicating late route calls, product recalls, and other call campaigns.
- Processes orders in a timely fashion, meeting all deadlines.
- Supports decisions made by the manager that could affect productivity of the department.
- Conducts customer surveys, sales for performance incentives (Spifs), and other call campaigns.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with customers and coworkers.
- Resolves questions, requests, and problems promptly and courteously utilizing the company CRM tool for issue tracking and resolution reporting.
- Provides superior customer care to support the company desired customer experience.
- Coordinates with the Accounting Department regarding customer credit status.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- High school diploma
- 1 -2 years customer service experience or other related business experience
- Call Center experience preferred
- System Implementation preferred
- Willingness to acquire knowledge of company products and sales policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Pleasant phone manner
- Flexible with the ability to adjust to change
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task to complete projects with multiple deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to type 40wpm+
- Baseline ability to 10-key by touch (industry standard minimum key strokes requirement)