To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Islandia, NY
- Edwin Ocampo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CyberCoders • Islandia, NY
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Drafter - Salary Up To $60k+ (DOE)
With an office in Ronkonkoma, we are an industry-leading mechanical contractor that has been around for over 35 years!!
Currently, we are looking for a Drafter with Revit experience to join our tight-knit team in Ronkonkoma! The ideal candidate will also have some experience with AutoCAD and/or heavy civil projects. If this sounds like you; please apply to this job today!
What's In It for You
- Health Benefits
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with AutoCAD (Plus)
- Experience working on heavy civil projects is highly preferred
- Efficiently able to manage time to meet deadlines.
- Able to read Architectural and Structural drawings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Draft alignment sheets, site plans, grading, elevations and feature lines
- Perform basic/routine technical computer-aided drafting and designing
- Assemble standard details and drawings in order to have complete plans for contract lettings
- Assist in assembling and cross-checking construction plans in order to provide an accurate and complete set of bidding documents
- Maintain project information in an effective manner so that information is readily available for plan preparation and other uses
- Conduct background research on assigned issues
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Tight-knit/productive team
- We truly value our employees
Experience as a Drafter/Draftsman, Revit, AutoCAD, Experience with Heavy Civil Projects
If you are a good fit for the Drafter - Salary Up To $60k+ (DOE) position, and have a background that includes:
Experience as a Drafter/Draftsman, Revit, AutoCAD, Experience with Heavy Civil Projects and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor - Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.