Competitive Hourly Base (OT Eligible) + Commission
Our client is looking to hire multiple Mortgage Loan Closers that will be 100% REMOTE to join their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
Position: Mortgage Loan Closer
Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client.
Compensation: Hourly base rate (OT eligible) + Commission
Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
About our client: Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
Key selling points:
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor and worked their way up in the company.
Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
Consistent high-volume loan pipeline. Seeking candidates that are used to high volume (80-100+ monthly)
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
Primary Function: The focus of the Mortgage Closer is to prepare legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations and ensure loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and client policies and procedures.
- Prepares legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations
- Ensures loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and client policies and procedures
- Works with title companies on loan scheduling, document delivery, final sign-off of HUD-1
- Assists in resolving issues at closing
- Prepares collateral files to Funding within required time-frame
- Reviews post-closing packages for accuracy and completeness
- Cures deficiencies
- Meets performance requirements for volume, quality, and timeliness
- Minimum of two years of recent experience as a Mortgage Closer
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process.
1. Talk to Judge recruiter
2. Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
3. Receive offer & complete on-boarding
4. Attend virtual training (100% paid)
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mortgage Loan Closer - FTE & Remote