To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This company is a national real estate property management firm with offices in Boston, Washington DC, and San Francisco. They oversee a diverse portfolio of 200 plus properties nationwide from development and operational stages to management phase. Right now, they are looking to hire a Property Accountant.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $60K – $70K
Position Overview: The Property Accountant will be responsible for day to day accounting tasks. They will be assisting with tenant billing, A/R and A/P processing requests and financial reporting.
Responsibilities of the Property Accountant:
- Prepare and review of operating revenue and expenses
- Oversee and track budgets
- Data entry assigned to specific properties
- Liaison with A/R and A/P on tenant and retail billing
- Coordinate and track tenant invoicing, security deposits and utility bills
- Track revenue analysis and discrepancies
Qualifications for the Property Accountant:
- 3-7 years of prior Accounting Experience
- Previous experience working directly with A/R and A/P teams
- Must have reporting experience and have strong analytic skills
- Strong Excel Proficiency
- Leadership ability with strong written and verbal communication skills
- The Property Accountant must have a Finance or Accounting Degree from a 4 year Bachelor’s program
Benefits: The Property Accountant is eligible for comprehensive benefits