To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Texas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Corporate Accounts
Cardinal Health • Texas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
This role is responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). This role works within the Cordis division.
- Develop & coordinate aligned strategic plan, tactics, and solutions for assigned accounts, including, but not limited to, Vizient GPO, Vizient shareholder members, ROi, and The Resource Group.
- Align internal commercial and COE resources to address customer needs and ensure successful integration and adoption of selected solutions to targeted customers
- Proactively foster relationships with key stakeholders, economic and clinical decision makers within aligned accounts
- Prepare, analyze and implement contract solutions, terms and conditions, compliance, and metrics
- Deliver key customer messages to differentiate Cordis from competitors and provide access for growth platforms
- Drive awareness & understanding of “value” we have to offer across key decision makers
- Collaborate with Cardinal Health SAE/SAT Teams, CIMS Team, HSS, and Pharma Teams to facilitate integration of Cordis business within larger Cardinal Health footprint
- Intimate knowledge of Cordis policies & procedures with adherence to while conducting work activities in area of responsibility
- Complete training in area of responsibility. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments & for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training & assure that required periodic re-training takes place for direct reports in areas such as safety & environmental
- Set standards for safe behavior. Recognize & reward safe behavior in others. Enforce safety policies & procedures. Provide resources (time & money) necessary to maintain safety process. Ensure safety structure is in place in the form of working committees & department coordinators
- Proactively identify, establish and maintain strong working relationships with key decision makers in assigned accounts. Serve as primary business contact and communication liaison.
- Align internal commercial and COE resources to address customer needs by facilitating appropriate internal and external relationships
- Prepare and or review financial models to recommend and establish appropriate pricing tier(s) to meet customer’s needs within Cordis guidelines. Strong coordination with finance, legal and pricing partners
- Negotiates contract terms and recommends contract language
- Review contract terms and conditions to ensure all customer, Cordis, and Cardinal Health legal requirements are incorporated
- Understand customer needs and establish specific business plans and solutions that meet those needs while driving Cordis business objectives
- Monitors account strategies and marketplace developments and communicates to the field appropriately
- Delivers distribution and supply chain solutions that meet customer’s objectives as appropriate
- Active involvement in customer advisory boards and councils
- Prepares appropriate marketing messages to promote Cordis products among assigned accounts
- Develops and executes commercial execution tactics to drive contracts in the field
- Represent Cordis at industry conventions
- Key customer service liaison and coordinator within assigned accounts
- Serves to coordinate activities between Cordis and other Cardinal Health business units
- Provides regional contracting support and direction to field
- Takes responsibility for training field sales on contract implementation guidelines and process
- Monitors and measures contract compliance for assigned accounts
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Graduate Degree preferred
- 3-6 years healthcare sales experience
- Minimum 5-10 years, sales management, marketing, finance, corporate account or general management experience
- People management experience is preferred
- Ability to travel 60- 70% of time
- Strong planning, forecasting, negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and teaming to proactively foster relationships with key stakeholders, economic and clinical decision makers, as well as internal stakeholders
- Business acumen to represent the entire business value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer defined business solutions
- Understand all the touch points at the key accounts (Research, Grants, Key Opinion Leader Relationships, Customer complaints etc.)
- Analytical skills to develop and implement contract solutions, terms and conditions, compliance, and metrics
- Customer engagement skills to conduct business planning activities and reviews with aligned accounts, field sales and support organizations and Cardinal Health counterparts
- Highly developed interpersonal / people skills
- Demonstrated record of influence management with key provider decision makers
- Strong team skills, both building and participating
- Strong networking skills
- Confident and poised with key customer decision makers
- Ability to manage difficult personalities
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Self-directed demonstrating high degree of initiative
- Strong negotiation/leveraging skills
- Ability to understand and apply complex legal and policy considerations
- Adept at business planning, and financial models
- Ability to utilize financial tools and total spend analysis
- Effective in selling value proposition of Cordis and its products and solutions
- Effective with Value Analysis Committee presentations
- Strong understanding of products, procedural information and related product application
- Strong presentation skills, both preparing and delivering
- Ability to understand customer needs and apply appropriate solutions
- Articulate and effective communicator – written & verbal – all levels
- Ability to negotiate with and manage others through influence (comfortable with non-line authority; managing in a matrix)
- High sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge / understanding of : Business concepts & issues. Complex market issues, Understand organization dynamics, Competitive threats, Intra-company differences, GPO and IDN landscape, Cardinal Health corporate structure and strategic plan
- Personal computer software – Windows: word processing, project planning, presentation, e-mail, flow charts & spreadsheet software
- Solid understanding of Cardinal Health systems and e-commerce options
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.