Radiography opening in Killington, Vermont.
NEW Director Diagnostic Imaging Opening Central Vermont
Full-time, day shift
The Director Diagnostic Imaging is responsible for strategic leadership in the planning, development, and organization of the Diagnostic Imaging department. Oversees staffing, budgeting, operations, and information technology management of numerous imaging modalities. Manages the delivery of patient care, ensuring that it is provided according to established standards of care and practice. Coordinates and implements Diagnostic Imaging programs, policies and procedures and is responsible for ensuring that all programs meet accreditation and regulatory standards. In conjunction with DI Medical Director, collaborates with providers and leaders of other departments to ensure that the DI meets the needs of our hospital and community.
- Bachelors? Degree required
- Master?s Degree preferred.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in Diagnostic Imaging
- Experience as a technologist in at least one modality.
- Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
- Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Very strong knowledge of current practices in diagnostic services.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to details and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all departmental equipment.
- Strong knowledge of patient clinical service delivery.
- Excellent diplomacy, problem-solving, conflict management, team building, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend financial reports, and understand and apply financial management principles in the application of cost and profitability management.
- Excellent organizational and time management and self-motivation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Windows desktop application and navigation skills.
This position is located in Central Vermont about 1.5 hours from Burlington, VT and 2 hours from Manchester, NH! This position is with an outstanding 130+ bed community hospital that provides exceptional care to Southern and Central Vermont. This position comes with FULL benefits and potential sign on bonus as well.
Senior Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Radiology Administrator
- Clinical Works