To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Account Executive
Whitlock • Fremont, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description - Account Executive:
Whitlock is looking for Enterprise Account Executives who are self-motivated with a proven track record of sales at the C-level and Director level. The successful candidate identifies opportunities, collaborates with the sales team to provide solutions, and closes the business. This role requires a desire to make a difference at the client, partner and Whitlock levels. Building sustainable relationships, providing the value add, and effective communication are key elements of this position. Experience in AV, IT, or telecommunications is preferred.
Whitlock compensation packages for Enterprise Account Executives include uncapped earnings potential for high performers, comprehensive benefits packages, and a great culture of teamwork and integrity. Additionally, Whitlock Account Executives with excellent sales and relationship skills recognize unprecedented volumes and activity levels with access to tremendous support team, a great company reputation, strong partner relationships and a global reach.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- An aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level, including competence and confidence in presenting at the Director, VP and C-level.
- Excellent networking, presentation and communications skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, and understanding of technology trends and solutions within the unified communications marketplace
- Infocomm CTS (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years direct selling experience in AV, videoconferencing or related technology