Security Network EngineerCompensation:
Robert Half is seeking a Security Engineer for a client in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. For immediate consideration, please contact Abigail Fox.
Mimecast (Make sure to check in the morning and afternoon)
• Analyze held impersonation and determine if they can be released and if they need to be added to a bypass profile
• Check the Security tickets to see if any of the tickets that you can handle are in the unassigned queue
• Enter tickets for clearing SOC alerts or releasing held email. Same with Cloud App Security Alerts or Azure Risky users
• Clear out DMARC emails & the user out of office responses (delete)
• Check any tickets from BTB
• Privilege access granted. Investigate and confirm this was approved change. Update ticket in BTB Portal & Close if complete.
• SOPHOS high alert. Check SOPHOS Console for more details and see if any action needs to be taken. Update BTB ticket.
• Firewall public IP probing or questionable access attempt. Validate the IP reputation and if bad open ticket with HA Services to block in our Firewall walls. Update BTB ticket.
• Review BTB SOC Portal look over status of Windows Account Lockouts & Logon failures. Determine if any actions need to be taken
• Review BTB SOC Vulnerability Scan Data and determine if any actions need to be taken
• Make sure BTB tickets get closed. Take the weekly digest and determine what open tickets can be closed. Check on status of tickets that have are pending and update the ticket with any new information.
• Work with IT Server Desk to resolve PC issues. Open support ticket Easy Vista
• Work with IT Infrastructure Team to resolve Server issues. Open support ticket Easy Vista.
• Analyze alerts in Cloud App Security.
• Investigate any alerts that seem suspicious or we cannot explain the behavior.
• Monitor Carbon Black Response to see if any Servers are showing up offline
Azure SQL Database, Microsoft Azure
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Network Engineer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Network Engineer
for more information.
- Cloud Computing
- Firewalls (Computer Science)
- Information Technology
- Issue Tracking Systems
- Microsoft Azure
- Vulnerability Scanning