Proconex is the exclusive Emerson Impact Partner for Emerson Automation Solutions in the Mid-Atlantic region. We provide a full portfolio of Process Automation Control Systems, Valves and Control Devices, and related technologies and services to a range of customers—in the Life Sciences, Chemical, Power, Refining, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Paper, Metals, and other industries, as well as commercial enterprises and campus facilities. With three strategically located offices, Proconex maintains a deep dedication to its 200+ employees, a sharp focus on safety and quality, and the drive to deliver.
SALES / APPLICATION ENGINEER
(Process Equipment / Instrumentation / Control Systems)
Proconex is experiencing an overwhelming demand for our products and is looking to add Sales / Application Engineers across multiple business segments.
We're looking for an early-career, Engineering graduate (preferably mechanical engineering or chemical engineering) with an interest in sales, who'd maintain client relationships & grow into outside sales.
As a Sales Engineer, you will develop technical and commercial expertise on products and industry applications and execute many aspects of the customer quotation and order processes associated with the sales of our products, and related parts and services.
- Interpret customer requests and specifications
- Develop solutions & expand the sales opportunities
- Prepare quotes, deliver & follow-up
- Order entry, acknowledgement, status checking and expediting
- Interact with customers on a daily basis
- Develop & close sales
- Troubleshoot installed equipment
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an area of Business and/or Engineering, with sales, business, engineering and mechanical aptitudes.
- 0-4 years industry experience.
- Interest in future growth opportunities within the areas of Product Specialist, Business Development and Account Management.
- Ability to analyze customer needs (efficiently and effectively), the define and present solutions.
- Motivated to serve our customers and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to join a technically advanced team and stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
Proconex offers a standout culture, fantastic work environment, and has very competitive benefits to include premium medical, 401K match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and other unique incentives.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship. Also, we are not interested in working on a corp-to-corp basis with other companies at this time.
Any third-party unsolicited resume submission(s) will immediately become the property of Proconex. Proconex will not pay any fee to a submitting employment agency, person, or entity unless a signed agreement is established.
Proconex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class. We are committed to providing a professional environment free of any discrimination or harassment, and we are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.