IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
- IGT PLC, the world's leading end-to-end gaming company, is seeking a qualified candidate to participate in their internship program.
- Areas of focus will include providing data analytics support and reporting.
- Candidate will partner with several areas of the business including Product Management & Marketing teams, Accounting, and Finance.
Keys to Success
- Must be a Finance or Accounting student currently enrolled at a college/university and completed their Sophomore year with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Must have demonstrable oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Available on a part-time basis (20 hours per week)
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)