To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mayfield, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Coordinator (Mayfield, OH, US)
Kerry Inc. • Mayfield, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Requisition ID 4191
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Administrative/Clerical
Posting Type DNI
Career Builder NCB
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for helping to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments and customers supporting Sales, R & D, Supply Chain & Marketing in daily activities.
- Primary contact for all visitors/vendors/deliveries to Mayfield Heights office.
- All office maintenance responsibilities which include being primary contact with building management for all communications, responsible for maintenance & repairs of facilities on 3rd floor, lab and gym.
- Order and distribute all supplies including office, kitchen and cleaning.
- Maintain and update address and phone list.
- Update & communicate senior leadership calendars on weekly basis.
- Support Office Manager with event planning, meeting set up, catering needs.
- Support functional managers and directors with departmental needs.
- Enter sample requests in Salesforce for sales team & route to appropriate departments to keep shipments moving in an expeditious manner.
- Sort incoming mail, route invoices and handle late payments as needed.
- Maintain and update Pitney Bowes, UPS Worldship & keep all shipping supplies replenished.
- Mail international documents or priority documents via UPS (trackable)
- Make sure all sample requests and paperwork are prepared for pickup by 3:30 pm
- Provide separate shipping documents for Australia, Mexico and any other country that requires it.
- Look up specific tariff codes as necessary for food items.
- Handle shipping problems as they arise.
- Initiates and/or completes all correspondence, paperwork or data entry associated with new vendors as necessary to support department managers
- Maintains billing and shipping files.
- Compliance with federal, state, local and Company rules and regulations regarding safety, health and environmental matters
- Filing BRs and retains and discarding old ones
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and skills
- High School Diploma or GED; AAS in relevant field preferred.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Organization and multi-tasking ability.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Effective communication ( internal and external/ written and oral).
- Team Player
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
Kerry is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request.