To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raynham, MA 02767
- Niguanna Stalvey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Device Supply Planning Analyst (Supply Chain) / Raynham, MA
Kelly Engineering Resources • Raynham, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medical Device Supply Planning Analyst (Supply Chain) / Raynham, MA Kelly Services is currently seeking a Supply Planning Analyst for one of our top clients in Raynham, MA. This position offers benefits (medical/dental, paid time off, holidays, etc.) As a Supply Planning Analyst placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for will manage supply planning and scheduling processes for external suppliers for their assigned portfolio. This person will enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives. The Supply Planning Analyst will create the monthly production package for the key supplier partners and will lead production review meetings. They will report to the External Operations Supply Chain Planning Leader. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Creation of purchase orders
- Purchase orders maintenance
- New product introduction launches,
- External order fulfillment,
- Service level,
- Inventory targets,
- Supplier production scheduling,
- Production execution to plan,
- Supply and demand balance,
- Production shipments and reporting,
- Supply issues escalation, mitigation and reporting,
- Product distribution and transportation
- The Supply Planning Analyst will support the design, development and institutionalization of a best practice supply planning process with key external business partners. Collaborates with Demand Planning team to receive demand plans; conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory.
- The ability to complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning is mandatory. This includes the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather key data needed to drive business decisions. This person will support External Operations inventory reduction efforts, including analysis and inventory reporting on a monthly basis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is required. A minimum of 2 years of related experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning and/or Supply Chain Management is required.
- Strong analytical skills are required, specifically within MS Excel to include v-look ups, pivot tables, and graphing.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a strong sense of urgency is required.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all supply chain function areas is required.
- An in depth knowledge of MRP concepts and conceptual knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/JDE/APO) is preferred.
- Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma processes are preferred.
- APICS certification is preferred.
- The ability to work independently in a matrix environment, with minimal supervision with a strong sense of urgency is required.
Other This position will be based in Raynham, MA and may require up to 10% travel. Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Call 423-337-1505 for questions about the position but please apply on line to be considered for the position. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.