To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • Fairfax, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The Consultant will have a key role within the HEOR practice. They are expected to take on different levels of responsibility and types of work (across the COEs) depending on their skills, the size and complexity of projects and the other resources available in the team so a flexible, enthusiastic and professional approach is essential.
A strong knowledge of HEOR methods/approaches plus a working knowledge of consulting methodologies and general business practices is required. Also understanding of the health care sector and the pharmaceutical market, gained through the delivery of consulting engagements (if possible).
- Carry out work to a high standard which meets or exceeds client expectations
- Support senior staff on specific business initiatives as required
- Work independently and/or as part of a project team on defined tasks
- Assist with overall project/client management
- Attend client and other external meetings as appropriate
- Manage specific project work streams independently
Health economic modeling
- Produce draft storyboards for simple health economic models and provide significant input to their further development
- Review literature to source the required inputs
- Produce support materials for completed economic models, e.g. reports and training programs
Literature and data review
- Develop search strategies for structured and systematic literature reviews
- Manage the full review process (abstract review, paper selection and data extraction)
- Write and review literature review reports
Medical writing for value communication
- Develop the structure of and write clinical and economic chapters for product value dossiers and value communications support material
- Draft abstracts, posters and manuscripts for publication based on economic models, literature reviews, meta-analyses and other HEOR work
Retrospective data analysis
- Contribute substantially to the development of the methodology section of statistical analysis plans; with guidance, write methodology and results sections of final reports
- Participate in methodology and/or results discussions and presentations for the client
Market access strategy
- Carry out research and produce reports for projects delivering strategic advice to clients on research agendas, value proposition and market access outcomes research/health services research
- MHA/MPH/PhD - education in economics, health economics, public health, health services research or a relevant related area
- Previous work experience (at least 3 year) in health economics/outcomes research
- Prior consulting experience
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office package
- Familiarity with a statistical package a plus (SAS, SPSS, R)
Job ID: R999045