You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
NaphCare is hiring an experienced Pharmacy Technician just like you at the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta, Georgia.
NaphCare is a family owned, medical technology company that has been delivering high quality healthcare to correctional facilities across the nation for over 30 years. Come join our team of over 4000 employees and growing! NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for all medications
- Fill prescribed medications and affix labels as necessary
- Clean and maintain all equipment and work areas, including sterilization as required
- Order, label, and count stock medications, chemicals, and supplies, and enter inventory data
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and report stock needs and/or shortages.
- Stock medication carts
NaphCare Benefits for full time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pharmacy Technician - Full Time
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 20148
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.