Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Position:: Java FullStack Lead with Golang
Location: Irving, TX
Job type:: Full time
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Experience in Angular/NodeJS/NgRx/ReactJS/ES6 and above versions/HTML5/CSS3.
- Experience in GraphQL and Apollo Client
- Must have Full Stack development experience and skills for writing clean and readable code.
- Knowledge of how the web works and how to make it efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering…).
- Experience with single page applications and using Backbone or other MV templating libraries like Angular, React etc.,
- Work closely with designers, and other engineers to establish a shared vision for compelling UI features
- Experience in JSON/XML/Web Services technologies (REST, SOAP) is required.
- Strong experience in creation, management and consumption of REST APIs leveraging swagger, postman etc.,
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design patterns is required.
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills. Ability to think in code and discuss ideas is must.
- Experience of developing in Linux/Unix Operating System environments.
- Good understanding of cloud computing platforms (AWS or Azure) and services is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL or SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge of a server-side languages (Python, GO, Java …) is a plus
- Experience in Containers (Docker/Kubernetes) based deployment and management is a plus.
- Must have experience with TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively lead and work with teams.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development process is must.
Required Backend-End development skills :
- Spring Boot
- Databases: Oracle or Cassandra or Postgres
- Performance Tuning/High Volume apps
- REST APIs
- Kafka, Elasticsearch, Splunk
- Git and JIRA
Required Front-End development skills :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Strong JS and Angular experience
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Kafka