To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, NJ 08833
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Lead
Construction Specialties, Inc. • Lebanon, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for exempt positions (and, certain hard to fill non-exempt openings upon request) throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Conducts and participates in Intake meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Consults and guides managers on current legistlation impacting recruiting, recommends new procudeures, conducts training and guides managers on best practices for interviewing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Partners in designing and leading strategic recruiting plan for colleges and universities
- Partners with Talent Acquisition Team ensuring the Company’s overall recruiting strategy, technology infrastructure and processes are competitive and aiding to attract and retain the best talent in the marketplace.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition Team in developing new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Manages CS Metrics surrounding Talent Acquisition and monitors and analyzes to improve these metrics. Partners with Talent Acquisition Team to identify and implement best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing cycle time and cost.
- In conjunction with the HR team, supports the ongoing maintenance of the Company’s Applicant Tracking System and acts as one of the subject matter experts.
- Partners with HR Team to interview candidates for internal and external job postings and assists managers in selection/placement process involving promotions/transfers.
- Partners with HR in updating and managing the CS job library and job descriptions.
- Acts as the CS champion in passive sourcing. Uses passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, Internet searching, participating in and networking within associations, organizations, cold calling, and conducting and gathering competitive research on direct competitor organizations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources plus 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems to manage open positions and candidates; specific Taleo experience a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of per Affirmative Action requirements and goals strongly preferred.
- HR Generalist experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize requests, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal, written, and technical communication