HR Assistant Job Description
Our client, one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers is looking for a HR Assistant to join their Total Rewards team in Herndon, VA!
** This role is an Ongoing Contract **
As an HR Assistant, you will be supporting the administrative day to day activities with the Totals Rewards department. You will be providing operational support to the following HR departments: benefits, payroll, compensation, and global assignments with payments to vendors, event scheduling, and departmental initiatives. Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years office work and/or customer service experience required
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years accounts payable/billing experience
- BS/BA degree required with a preferred focus in human resources, psychology, business administration or accounting related field
- Microsoft Office experience (primarily Excel, Word)
Attention to Detail What You Will Be DoingURL blocked - click to apply
* Customer Orientation
* Excellent interpersonal skills with multi-cultural employees
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
* Experience in HR or Accounting desired
Microsoft Office (primarily Excel)
* Verify, process, and reconcile all third-party vendor invoices and ensure policy conformation. The Offer
* Manage, coordinate and process Purchase Orders.
* Track payments and balances on POs, and initiate replenishment when necessary
* Resolve vendor payment inquiries.
* Track and submit requests for reimbursements from global assignees and vendors.
* Process repayments with Treasury in crediting back the appropriate cost centers and G/L accounts.
* Scan and file relevant documentation for record retention purposes.
* Assist with coordinating department events (such as Open Enrollment briefings), hosting external visitors, supporting department initiatives.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Perform Secretarial Duty