Technical Finance (FP&A) Manager
The Intersect Group is partnering with a large, publicly traded company headquartered in Atlanta for a Technical Finance Manager (FP&A). This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has a blend of finance and technical skills with an emphasis on the analytical/technical skills.
The Technical Finance Manager (FP&A) will have
- Bachelor' s in Finance, Computer Science or comparable degree; a Master's in Finance, Computer Science or Information Systems CPA, or MBA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of finance, FP&A or financial analysis experience; must understand what a P&L is
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory or management experience
- Technical and analytical mindset w/ a finance background/experience
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros) and
- Advanced SQL ---will be pulling date from SQL and writing code.
- Advanced computer systems and skills such as Python, R, VBA are a plus
- Forward thinker who takes initiative; wants to grow and advance
- Financial Analysis background - must understand what a P&L is (Balance Sheet and CF is a plus not required)
The Technical Finance Manager (FP&A) will be responsible for:
- Simplify large, complex data sets.
- Assist with reports and presentations to C-level Executives
- Analyze, budget and forecast; rolling projections; monthly/quarterly/annual financial plans; identify risks and opportunities corporate wide
- Manage, supervise and mentor 1 financial analyst
Why You Would Want This Technical Finance Manager (FP&A) role:
- Highly visible role; this role will present findings and material directly to the executive level team and have an impact on their decisions
- Opportunity to be seen and be noticed; highly visible role working with C-level executives; company tends to promote from within (this role is open due to promotion)
- Incredible opportunity for someone who wants more than a straight analyst or FP&A role; opportunity to be involved with lots of exciting projects
- Incredible, intelligent hiring manager who will serve as a mentor; great team; fun, friendly culture
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to today!
See all of our open career opportunities at: URL blocked - click to apply
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70026 when responding to this ad.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)
C (Programming Language)