We are looking for a Full-Time Dietary Aide to join our team!
For over 60 years, Starlite Recovery Center has been providing adult clients in the heart of the Hill Country in Center Point, Texas, with caring and highly effective drug rehab for substance abuse, alcohol addiction, and co-occurring issues.
Starlite Recovery Center is part of the Acadia Healthcare system, a provider of addiction, behavioral and mental health treatment facilities in the United States, United Kingdom and Puerto Rico.
Please note, this position will be required to work on the weekends.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities as part of the Acadia Healthcare family
Routine food preparation and delivery services of cold or hot foods in the facility.
- Perform routine tasks related to clean up and sanitation of kitchen, dining or serving areas.
- Properly prepare, serve and store food in accordance with facility policies.
- Ensure compliance with state or federal regulations.
- Prepare foods according to standardized recipes.
- Utilize service methods and food handling techniques to ensure quality.
- Understand and apply the sanitation procedures needed to provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Adhere to menu compliance, special diet compliance and report any dietary non-compliance, concern or complaint of patients to supervisor or manager.
Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- FT during the week (with some weekends: four 10-hour shifts/three 12-hour shifts)
High school diploma or equivalent required.
ServSafe Certification or similar food safety certification, where required by the state and facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Food Safety
- Environmental Protection