We're looking for a Travel Mammographer, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Ohio, United States.
Pay Rate: $45+ an hour, plus travel per diem
Candidate can live anywhere within the US. We are hiring in over 20 states including Indiana, Michigan, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, Colorado, and Oregon.
Are you a Travel Mammographer who is looking to grow their career with an innovative company known for Medical Imaging?
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and education.
As a Travel Mammographer, you’ll work for some of the best healthcare companies across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks up to a year.
Their culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the future of healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are engineers and they don’t walk away from a problem before it is solved.
- Performing mammography exams on all patients for the purpose of breast cancer detection while delivering exceptional patient care
- Maintaining compliance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures
- Evaluating images for quality and facility standards
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedures and performing quality control procedures as requested
- Following facilities quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPAA
- Performing screening and diagnostic mammography imaging procedures according to department procedures and protocols
- Adjusting equipment and instructing patient to eliminate imaging artifacts
- Evaluating imaging results for positioning and technical accuracy
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department guidelines/procedures
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers according to department guidelines/procedures
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems and updating file systems for tests performed according to department guidelines/procedures
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing/calling in for repair
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures according to department guidelines/procedures
- Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting problems. Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team members
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality
- Performing additional duties as required
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot? Experience Required for Your Success
Valid ARRT license, registered in Mammography
Valid CPR certificate, as needed
Valid state license
Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous, responsible, professional and ethical manner
Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
Strong positive change agent
In this role the successful candidate will function as a Mammography Technologist in performing examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness. The Mammography Technologist interacts and communicates professionally with physicians, patients, family members and team members. The Mammography Technologist must be able to function independently but also work collaboratively with the Nursing and Ancillary staff members to provide exceptional patient care.
- Physician Patient Privilege
- Quality Management
- Quality Assurance