The Dishwasher has an important role of protecting, maintaining and evolving the restaurants culture through adhering, teaching and preserving the integrity of our customer standards within their restaurant. Cleanliness is at the heart of the definition of our business as it relates to the dish area, supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste and fraud.
What are we looking for?
- A genuine and thoughtful approach to executing brand standards in a high-volume steak house environment.
- An appreciation for perfect execution and guest focused service.
- The ability to manage high volume production in a fast-paced environment.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team members and supervisors.
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.
A Dishwasher will:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cooks line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine to standard.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Manage over-all cleanliness of the kitchen
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Problem Solving
- Brand Identity