PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Product Development team works closely with our engineering and marketing teams to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Development team you help bridge the technical and business worlds as you work on solutions for the professional audio-visual industry.
As a Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for helping with the conceptualization and gathering of requirements for new products and solutions for use in meeting rooms and collaboration spaces. Responsibilities will include working in an R&D type environment, testing prototypes, evaluate new technologies, perform competitive product analysis, and help with the detailed documentation of new products. Product categories will vary from wireless video, video switching & extension, control & automation, video conferencing, and solutions & services for the unified communications industry.
Candidate will need to stay on top of market trends and emerging technologies and will ultimately be responsible for helping grow the product line by identifying and spearheading new opportunities. Candidates should feel comfortable speaking with customers to understand requirements and presenting findings and opportunities to management. Candidate will need to be a self-starter and self-motivated. Some travel required
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience working with IT, networking products, and network topologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- 3+ years of technical work experience
- Knowledge of solutions and services for the professional audio-visual and/ or unified communications industry is preferred
- Certifications from manufacturers (such as Extron or Crestron) and industry organizations (such as AVIXA, CTS) is a plus
C (Programming Language)
Attention To Detail
C Sharp (Programming Language)