Company Job Title:
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The SoftwareEngineer provide sustainment and development for several systems.
- Design, modify, develop, write, andimplement web and desktop applications under general guidance from a technicallead.
- Produce application code one ormore of the following technologies:
- C#.NET MVC
- Entity Framework Code First
- .NET Web API
- SOAP and REST Web Services
- Help manage data and datastructures using MS SQL Server including:
- Understanding SQL and data modeling
- Data transformation objects
- Object relation mapping with EntityFramework
- Assist with sustainment,integration, and follow-on enhancements to existing applications
- Otherduties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully,an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, and work experience
- 2 years’ experience in software engineering
- Software Engineering experience,internship, or training from a recognized entity (ITT, Ranken, LaunchCode, etc.)
Knowledge, Skillsand Abilities:
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI required.
- Ability to solve complexengineering problems utilizing creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of general softwaredevelopment concepts.
- Familiarity with developmentframeworks, preferably Agile.
- Familiarity with back-end and/orfront-end development concepts.
- Ability to meet eligibilityrequirements of a government security clearance for access to classifiedinformation.
URL blocked - click to apply(The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this jobinclude close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristicsdescribed here are representative of those an employee encounters whileperforming the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work ina temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure toelectronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas ofoperations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborneparticles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
ChenegaCorporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Nativepreference under PL 93-638.
Weparticipate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Java Script Libraries