With more than 700 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We are focused on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, relentlessly driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top selling and customer-service focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 101 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions around the world, right down to the local level.What will I be doing?
***The location for this position is remote/virtual.***
Would you like to be an integral member of the dynamic Luxury Group Sales team? Hilton is looking for a Senior Manager, Luxury Sales to develop accounts in the corporate and wholesale segments, specifically for the Hilton luxury brands. You will collaborate with Hilton Worldwide Sales on corporate led accounts to develop a unique strategy that maximizes luxury brand potential. Additionally, you will be responsible for the contracted luxury segment and partner with Wholesale Leisure Teams to maximize luxury performance.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner with Hilton Worldwide Sales Business Travel Sales and the Strategic Account Management teams to target C-Suite, out of policy, and high ADR corporate bookings specifically for luxury.
- Serve as an advocate with large Hilton contracted Corporate and Leisure accounts to ensure that the luxury market has a seat at the table.
- Sell the global portfolio of Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels and Resorts to American based Luxury travel agents.
- Collaborate with Legal, financial services, investment firms, and venture capital to align travelers with our luxury brands for CNEG contracts.
- Provide customer service to VIP desks, executive teams, PA and influencers of high ADR corporate spend for corporate accounts that do not have a formal corporate negotiated relationship.
- Work in alignment with the Hilton Sales Team to support luxury representation in RFPs and provide guidance and peer education on positioning, rates, new openings and transformations.
- Develop unique Leisure accounts for Hilton Luxury brands globally in the Americas and identify and engage with prospective B2B leisure accounts.
- Develop a wholesale strategy for the growing number of resorts and island destinations within the Hilton Luxury portfolio.
- Design and implement overall account planning strategy to facilitate growth.
- Aggregate customer account-based growth data and evaluate areas of opportunity.
- Anticipate customer needs and develop a strategy that is tailored to each customer.
- Provide analytical support to model account-based trends on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis, and compare data with previous years' results and forecast future account-based growth rates.
- Get results through customized solutions by serving as a subject matter expert in all brands while closing the sale with customers.
- Ensure revenue targets are achieved by forecasting accurately and delivering revenue monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Generate leads and mine opportunities within existing accounts to drive incremental revenue. This includes networking and forming positive partnerships with business decision makers and executives to support positive buying practices.
- Understand industry trends that impact customer buying practices and offer creative solutions.
We are accessible, responsive, and consultative to all our partners. Additionally, we deliver to:
- Clients – to communicate information which will influence a positive buying decision
- Owners – to build a significant and individualized partnership to provide unlimited value
- Brands – to build a partnership with defined and differentiated sales techniques to improve and collect up to date knowledge of existing Hotels, New Development, processes/procedures to share with customers to influence positive buying decisions and revenue production
- Colleagues - a commitment to our ""one team"" commercial culture while living the Heart of Hilton
- Hotels – you will ensure full alignment, shared intelligence and active engagement to achieve goals
- Sales Support – to effectively handle non-selling activity in support of driving sales results
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Provides exemplary customer service and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinking with both quantitative and qualitative analytic skills to identify the strengths or weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions, or strategies to hard problems
- Strong negotiation and sales skills in order to improve value for internal and external partners
- Self-starters with absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Teammates with a high level of positive energy, drive, and a willingness to take ownership of responsibilities
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years hospitality or travel industry experience in a revenue generating or commercial services role
- Three (3) years' experience of luxury hospitality
- Three (3) years' experience working in a collaborative/matrixed environment
- Willingness to travel - up to 40%
- Strong negotiation skills to maximize value for internal and external partners
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Eight (8) years of related professional experience
- Three (3) years of experience managing national and/or global accounts
- Deep understanding and use of Delphi or similar property sales management system
- Experience using Salesforce
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Business To Business