Atterro is hiring for a Financial Analyst in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
This is a long term temporary role working onsite at Samsung, which offers competitive compensation and benefits.
• Supports the internal business control functions including the developing, implementing and evaluation of policies, procedures and standards.
• Performs total cost allocation and O/H expense related activities.
• Prepares and present management reports on a regular basis.
• Cultivates, facilitates, and maintains working relationship within all levels of organization.
• Serves as working level leading role in many cost reduction and efficiency enhancement efforts.
• Prepares Executive Managerial Reports to assist in the decision making of Division leadership team.
• Supports establishing long term objectives and business plans for the department.
• Supports establishing performance to ensure proper cost allocation across entire deliverables.
• Works with management team members to prepare cost analysis, budgets, project plans, and related management or progress reports to identify performance and successful achievement of objectives or variances.
• Supports the process of creating, maintaining, revising, and presenting strategic business planning activities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with 3- 5 years of directly related experience is required.
• Bilingual Korean a plus
• Good understanding of P&L and US GAAP
• Expertise in Excel, SAP
• Experience preparing and performing cost analysis, budgets, project plans, and related management or progress reports to identify performance and successful achievement.
• Previous experience in the telecommunications industry, a plus.
Use Statistical Method