Courtyard Athens Downtown
166 North Finley Street
Athens, Georgia, 30601
Cashier- PM Shift Part Time
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Food & Beverage Cashier?
The hotel's Food & Beverage Cashier is responsible for greeting guests as they arrive to the restaurant, as well as handling the closing of checks at the end of their dining experience. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests.
A Day in the Life:
- You will assists guest with closing out their checks at the end of their service
- You will assist the servers with side duties to ensure all guest supplies are ready for service.
- You will operate the Point of Sale system, processing cash and credit card transactions
- You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area.
- You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by management.
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- One to two years' experience in a customer service position
- Experience working at a hotel or restaurant establishment (highly desired)
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly desired)
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are followed
- The ability to setup attractive food displays
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
- Food preparation skills
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety equipment
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: req521
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
Hospitality begins with us. It's not just what we do; it's who we are. Across 8 decades of service, we've developed, owned and managed nearly 100 hotels, partnering with the largest proprietors in the industry. We measure success by the quality of our work and the personal connections we make along the way.
Based in Tampa, FL and Gainesville, GA, McKibbon offers fully integrated hospitality development, management, and renovation services. Our legacy is built on a foundation of integrity, anchored in how we value our guests, treat our associates, and give back to our communities.