Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
The Customer Excellence Enterprise Complaints, Data, Analytics, and Reporting (CDAR) team is looking to hire a Business Liaison Consultant 3 (BLC3) to their team. This highly skilled team member will need lead cross functional teams to support the delivery of key technology projects in the automated enterprise complaints program (“Advanced Listening”) intended to assist Wells Fargo team members in the identification, categorization and routing of consumer complaints. This process will leverage numerous advanced analytic models, developed by analysts within and outside of CDAR. This will include technical proejct management, strategic planning, facilitation, interaction with senior leadership, and relationship management. This role will also need to influence and drive technology and data solutions tied to work streams within this effort. The BLC will focus on data technology and support the data analytics and reporting team.
Specifically, this position will be accountable for:
• Provide senior technical project leadership to drive projects from initial requirements gathering to production deployment while playing multiple roles in the process as needed including formal project management deliverables. Required Qualifications
• Supporting big data and or enterprise data migration work efforts to provide access to VOC data (e.g. emails, phone calls, social media, surveys), behavioral data and transactions with Wells Fargo accounts, that are required in the execution of advanced analytics program that will use this data to automatically determine the next best action with dissatisfied customers based on predictive indicators.
• Lead agile teams and a complex JIRA environment as a product owner that organizes and tracks progress against the Advanced Listening program.
• Identifying opportunities to integrate the Advanced Listening program into the business to automatically prevent customer dissatisfaction from occurring or provide team members and/or customers with recommended actions after a dissatisfying event occurs
• Communicating the Advanced Listening program story to various business and technical stakeholders to gain buy-in for significant system improvements across a number of dimensions (e.g. data and model prediction latency, data volume, data diversity, etc.)
• Overseeing the evaluation of data sources, analytics platforms, rules engines, as well as current and upcoming projects to correctly align the Advanced Listening program with the future state analytics ecosystem at Wells Fargo
• Ensuring business requirements specific to assigned initiatives, given to Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) are properly aligned to support the Advanced Listening development
• Managing, organize and provide content for all needed project documentation (e.g. charters, business requirments, process and data maps) to provide risk partners (e.g. model governance), audit partners and regulators with timely and accurate responses.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business operations, implementation, or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience; or 4+ years of legal experience which includes the review, evaluation and response to agency, law firm, or regulatory inquiries
- 5 + years of technology project management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively with a quantitative development team about models and integration strategies
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Good data analytical and validation skills
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- Experience implementing and maintaining Jira Portfolio product
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Project and business level experience with big data, data analysis, natural language progressing, machine learning a plus.
- Experience in working with technologies within a regulated or high risk environment a plus.
- Product Owner or Project Manager with delivery experience in an Agile environment
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.Street Address
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Liaison Consultant 3 - Voice of Customer Advanced Listening Analytics for benefits information.
Agile Software Development