To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Idaho Falls, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Center Sales and Service Associate - Care (IDAHO FALLS, ID, US, 834020000)
CenturyLink • Idaho Falls, ID
Posted 14 days ago
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Center Sales and Service Associate-Care
- $11.30/hr to start with hourly wage increases every six months until reaching the top of the wage scale
- Paid training will be six weeks; 10a.m. to 7p.m. Mon-Fri.
- MUST be able to attend entire training without time off
Location: 1875 International Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Typical Work Hours: Current hours of operation are 7am to 7pm. Mon-Fri. Shifts are based on seniority. Mandatory overtime may be required, based on call volumes during normal hours of operation.
- No Weekends
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision, offered after 30 days of employment
- Paid Vacation – 1 week of vacation after 6 months of employment
- Company prepaid tuition program after 90 days of employment
- 401K Plan with company match
- Discounts on CenturyLink Products and Services
- Casual, yet professional work environment
- Receive, listen to and respond to inbound calls from CenturyLink residential customers
- Show care to each customer by using patience, attentiveness, willingness to help while being professional and showing respect
- Build and maintain strong customer rapport
- Perfect the customer experience by providing superior service
- Resolve the customer issue on the first call without transfer, while utilizing various support groups via chat or other multi-tasking abilities
- Consult with customers to determine their wants, interests, and needs; recommend the best solution to enhance the customers experience, which may include selling additional services or right-sizing services to drive customer loyalty
- Advise, consult, multi-task, and problem solve with your customer , which includes complaints and general calls in regards to service, billing, payment and other service related issues
- Meet required customer service and sales performance objectives by determining the best customer experience solution on every call
- Use various computer systems/screens simultaneously to process sales and service orders
- Maintain and improve speed, accuracy and quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Update job and product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Data entry with speed and accuracy
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Quality oral and written communications skills
- Excellent punctuality and work attendance history
- Proficient in multi-tasking within several computer applications and databases
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured environment
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including Saturdays, evenings, mandatory overtime and holidays as necessary
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude with a strong customer experience and sales mindset
- Prior sales experience in a customer-facing environment or commissioned based position
- Experience in an in-bound or out-bound call center environment
- Six or more months of customer service experience
- Share a room with others performing similar work
- Work in a room with continuous noise
- Primarily perform work duties sitting or standing at a workstation utilizing a computer and headset for extended periods of time while under fluorescent lights
Alternate Location: US-Idaho-Idaho Falls
Requisition #: 211413
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.