Overnight (Including Weekends). Shifts start as early as 8pmAge Requirement:
Must be 18 years or olderLocation:
11950 Hopper StreetPay:
$16.50 - $17 / hourJob Posting:
09/20/2023Job Posting End:
Our Overnight Grocery team works behind the scenes and plays an integral part in supporting our store’s daytime operations. As part of this team, you’ll work closely with the crew to ensure our shelves are stocked and displays are well-merchandised. If you’re a night owl who enjoys working with others to accomplish tasks within deadlines, then this position could be for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to our customers
- Unload deliveries, stock and replenish shelves and displays, rotate product
- Maintain the overall appearance of the department and backroom
At Wegmans, we’ve long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans.
Whether through premium pay for working on Sundays or holidays, offering industry-leading health care coverage and wellness programs to support physical, financial, and emotional well-being, or paid time off (PTO) to help you balance work and life, we’ve got something for everyone.
And because we care about the wellbeing and success of every person, we recognize each person has their own unique scheduling needs. We’re proud to offer flexibility in scheduling so our employees can prioritize what is most important to them. Our large, high-volume stores and 24x7 operations allow for personalized schedules that balance an employee’s individual needs with the needs of our business and each department.
- Paid time off (PTO) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Higher premium pay rates for working Sundays or on a recognized holiday
- Health care benefits that provide a high level of coverage at a low cost to you
- Retirement plan with both a profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- A generous scholarship program to help employees meet their educational goals
- LiveWell Employee & Family program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive discounts on electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, travel and more!
- And more!
***Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied and offerings may differ based upon area or the company and/or position.
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family-owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works