To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Jenny Hanrahan
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AWS + Golang Engineer
TEKsystems, Inc • Denver, CO
Posted 7 days ago
Looking for a AWS, Golang Cloud Engineer for a long-term opportunity in DT Denver Colorado! If you are passionate about Cloud Software Engineering this will be the team for you.
Ideally have experience in the following:
- Go, Angular, TypeScript, JSON
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS, OpenStack
- 7+ years software development experience
- Experience designing and deploying production-grade software
- Experience with object design
- Experience writing distributed systems
- Experience developing in different compiled languages such as Go, Java, C++, and C
- Experience with web application development using HTML, CSS, and Angular
- Experience with data transport using XML and JSON
- Experience developing and debugging software on a network stack IP, TCP, HTTP, REST
- Experience using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to navigate and administer Linux operating systems
- Understanding on how to scale server-side applications depending on load
- Demonstrated application of software engineering best practices
- Experience working on Agile teams, specifically using the Scrum method
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- BSCS or comparable background
Databases: MySQL, InfluxDB, Cassandra
Engineering tools: Ansible, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Github
Runtime: Docker, Kubernetes, Angular, Prometheus, Elasticsearch
Clouds: OpenStack, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Google
- Collect utilization metrics from a variety of cloud providers, public and private
- Write cloud utilization data into relational and time-series databases
- Design and develop the microservices that provide data to our hybrid cloud console
- Implement algorithms that extract, transform, and load (ETL) time-series data for more efficient presentation to our users
- Write and deploy microservices in containers
- Write and deploy functions as a service
- Internal leader of a team of engineers using the agile method Develop and operate (DevOps) our hybrid cloud console Technologies
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.