Full-time Nights (6p-6a) OB
Sign On Bonus up to $25,000
Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, Indiana is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) - from new grads to seasoned - to join our team! Our passion is to deliver the highest level of expertise and technology locally, giving nurses at every stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead and mentor into more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. Our highly professional team of nurses and doctors are committed to providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach.
- Valid Indiana RN license
Dukes Memorial Hospital, a member of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 25-bed critical-access facility, we believe in the power of people to create great care. Building on a renewed emphasis from the community, Dukes continues to lead the charge by offering a growing list of advanced technologies provided with compassionate care.
As our RNs utilize their specialized skills, and unique training for each department, their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart! Apply today to learn more about our full time, part time, and PRN positions.
INDLHNLicenses & Certifications
- L-IN-RN License
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care