To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service
CORESTAFF Services • Raleigh, NC
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
Corestaff Services is seeking awesome candidates for awesome opportunities! Partnered with one of our premier clients in the Raleigh, NC area, we're looking for rock-star customer service professionals. So, whether you're new(ish) to the workforce and looking for a chance to gain more experience or you're a season pro looking for your next opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Here's a little information on this incredible opportunity....
Interacts with customers; gives information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and services.
- - Takes care of and settles customer complaints
- - Answers customers' questions regarding product or service and operation or maintenance
- - Receives and processes orders / applications, provides information concerning pricing, changes in service, discontinuance, and shipping
- - May talk with internal / external customers by phone or in person to ensure the best service possible
- - Consults with customers to obtain information and explain available services
- - Investigates and corrects errors, following customer and company records
- - Perform program data management activities as needed, including, running reports, updating data
- - Adjusts complaints concerning billing or services rendered
- - Refers complaints of product or service failure to appropriate departments for investigation
- - Coordinates customers' service needs with other departments as required to ensure customer service
- - May solicit sale of new or additional services or products
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 6 months up to 3 years of customer service, call center experience
- Ability to learn products and services with a level of complexity that usually involves up to two years of directly related study, training, and/or experience to acquire job know-how
- This is a long-term temporary opportunity without guarantee for permanent placement
- Pay $13 per hour
- Hours: All candidates must be available for 8 hour shifts, 5 days per week between the hours of 7am to 7pm
- Go to https://ess.impellam.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.