To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Amazon is seeking a proactive, customer service obsessed and team-oriented Executive Assistant to support the Mobile Business Development team. This role requires attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple critical requests across internal and external stakeholders. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the supported Director(s) and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, goal-focused environment, while maintaining great flexibility, a sense of humor and composure. The candidate will work autonomously on many projects and possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision.
Key to the position is the ability to be organized, understand business priorities, and to anticipate needs proactively while also serving as another 'go to' for all members on this team. In addition, the ability to have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effectively and proactively support multiple team members
• Manage a complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
• Expense reimbursement including report coordination, submission and issue tracking
• Coordinate global schedules and travel arrangements (cost effective air, hotel, and ground transportation and creating detailed travel itineraries), seamless meeting logistics, such as video conference and conference calls for internal and external meetings
• Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Catering and supply orders
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items (including meeting notes and action items)
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
• Document writing, editing, and readiness
• Ensure accurate archiving of departmental data on appropriate SharePoint sites and Wiki pages
• Prepare reports using Salesforce
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
• Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and Microsoft Word management skills
• Event and team morale planning experience
• Experience planning executive Domestic and International Travel
• New hire on-boarding and team space planning experience
• Project management experience
• 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
• Must demonstrate passion, enthusiasm, and have a great sense of humor in the role
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
• High levels of integrity and discretion.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside vendors
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to build a strong internal network
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment; flexible.
• Experience using Salesforce