Do you work a full-time job during the week but are looking for some extra income and a rewarding opportunity? Are you busy with school during the week and can't fit a job in during that time? If so, Home Instead Senior Care wants you! We are seeking caring and compassionate individuals to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, or overnight shifts on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Come find out why our CAREGivers love what they do! At Home Instead Senior Care, you'll enjoy competitive pay
, 401k with company match
, one week paid vacation
after your first year!
Plus, Home Instead will provide and pay you for all necessary training! Other home care companies say they pay more, but have no hours! At Home Instead Senior Care, we have plenty of hours available!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*Increased rate of pay of $10.25/hr beginning January 1, 2019.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.