Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Memphis || TN
We are looking for a passionate and hard-working HR professional to support our thriving TJ Maxx & Marshalls Digital eComm team in our Memphis fulfillment center. This facility supports 1400+ associates across multiple shifts so there is sure to be plenty of room for personal growth and development as we expand our operations!
As part of your application, you will be asked which shift you could support. Possible hours of operation for this HR Business Partner could be the following:
- Monday-Friday (8am-4pm) PLUS alternating Saturday.
- Monday-Thursday, 6am-4pm.
- Monday-Thursday, 5pm-3am.
- Support compliance with local, state, and federal laws and TJX company policies.
- Support Associate Relations & Labor Relations by coordinating and advising all levels of associates on company policies, procedures, union contract administration, grievances, and benefit programs.
- Participate in payroll activities, leave of absence/ADA administration, investigations, mediations, termination process, and exit interviews.
- Provide mentorship, facilitate discussions, and make recommendations for employee development needs.
- Proactively strategize with management to recruit new hires based on building production requirements. Source, interview, and select external hourly associates. Proactively create and implement alternative staffing sources and represent the Company at job fairs.
- Additional HR responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent HR-related job experience is required.
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws and comfort with handling confidential information.
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations, and developed skill in interviewing techniques.
- Must have flexibility to work varying shifts based on business needs/vacation coverage.
- Knowledge of HRIS and Payroll Systems, Kronos, and Oracle preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is strongly preferred.
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Memphis || TN