Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like — with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.
Apply today to get started.
“ABOUT ME”: To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current protocols and operation of medical imaging equipment in the emergency, inpatient, and outpatient imaging areas. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
Position: Inpatient/Outpatient CT Tech (Computed Tomography)
Required Education and Credentials
- Must have a CRT license through the State of Illinois.
- Must have a degree in radiography or completion of a formal education program that is ARRT approved.
- Current AHA BLS, and ARRT RT(R) certifications will be required to obtain prior to working your first shift.
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a CT Technologist within the last 6 months.
- Strong familiarity working as a CT Technologist in the Emergency Room imaging areas as well as other inpatient and outpatient areas.
- Must be proficient with basic imaging/diagnostic tests such performing CT with contrast. Experience starting peripheral IVs, administering contrast and monitoring for reactions is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with GE scanners strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others is required.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on “apply now” on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn’t get an email from us? Check your spam.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
- Basic Life Support
- Diagnostic Tests
- Evidence Based Practice
- Medical Emergency