Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments! We are currently sourcing for a Digital Content Management - Publisher/Analyst to work at Fidelity Investments.
We're on the search for a highly energetic and thoughtful Digital Content Management Publisher/Analyst to join a dynamic team dedicated to transforming the way our company thinks about and uses content. Our team vision is to empower the organization to create best-in-class content experiences through the use of innovative technologies, so enthusiasm and curiosity are required qualities for anyone interested in joining us.
We need a content management ninja. Someone with expertise managing content in an enterprise Content Management System (CMS). Someone who can identify the need for and build personalized, multichannel experiences. Someone at home in a dynamic, multi-functional team that includes marketing, strategy, planning, creative, analytics, and technology.
This role is not for the weak at heart â€¦ you'll be asked to not only do the daily nitty-gritty work of content publishing, but also to be an advocate throughout the organization, educating the company on content/asset distribution tactics and the positive business impact of a CMS.
Every day you will need to think on your feet and in an unexpected way. Still interested? Read on.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
In this role you will:
- A talent for independently resolving complex and convoluted technical issues
- The ability to understand the flow of data through an information system
- Dedication to the interactive medium: user functionality, information architecture, interactive patterns, responsive/adaptive design, etc.
- Knowledge of online services, technology, and platforms; specifically, website design/launches/ongoing management
- A natural interest in content personalization and A/B (or multivariate) content testing
- A personality that delivers amazing customer service in the face of chaos
- The ability to thrive in Agile & Kanban work environments
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is:
- Use a CMS to build unique multichannel experiences for the organization
- Independently manage multiple projects from inception to completion, working with external developers and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proactively audit, diagnose, and resolve content issues in the CMS and production environments (lots of creative issue resolution!)
- Work with technology and creative teams to innovate and test new functionality that takes our digital experiences to the next level
- Develop standards, systems, and standard methodologies for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and re-purposing
- Act as a liaison between creative, technical, relationship managers, and other internal groups
- Translate customer requests into useful, detailed specifications
- Support SEO, measurement, and QA efforts to ensure an error-free experience for our clients
- Adhere to content standards and digital standard methodologies
Covid work policy
- Tolerant of ambiguity while still operating effectively
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Eager to acquire and share knowledge
- A strong strategic thinker and results-oriented executor
- Capable of being both self-managed and a standout colleague
- Incredibly quality conscious
- Willing to put the customer experience before all else
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.Dynamic working â€“ post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person â€“ face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Content Management - Publisher/Analyst.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Content Management - Publisher/Analyst.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Content Management - Publisher/Analyst.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Adaptive Design
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Content Management