PLUMBING SUPERINTENDENT – DALLAS, TX
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical and mechanical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Plumbing Superintendent in Dallas, TX.
Plumbing Superintendent Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Plumbing Superintendent in Dallas, TX is between $75,000 and $95,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance. *This is a bonus eligible position.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Bonus incentives
- Employee owned company
- Employee contribution to health savings account
- Gym membership
Plumbing Superintendent Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads or coordinates construction projects such as developing a new facility; the addition, expansion or extension of an existing facility; or renovation/alterations to a facility in collaboration with project team, construction site and management.
- Typically responsible for multiple jobs, supervising one or more trade groups. Develops assignments, timetables and responsibilities for team members for the duration of the project.
- Organizes and directs construction personnel and ensures that materials and equipment resources are delivered on time.
Plumbing Superintendent Qualifications
- Serves as a leader on projects and provides technical expertise to partners in order to adhere to all construction processes designed to complete projects safely and with a high standard of quality.
- Manages, coaches, and develops direct reports. Conducts timely, complete and meaningful performance management conversations.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedules utilizing knowledge of equipment/tools capacities and assigned personnel.
- Confirms earned value of work and accuracy of Forecasted Percent Completions.
- Inspects work in progress and completed work periodically to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Performs all required safety observations and eliminates construction and job site hazards as they are recognized to reduce safety incidents and their severity.
- Understands and practices Quality/LEAN principles (pull planning, six-week look ahead, value mapping, constraint logs, etc.).
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science, Building Science, Construction Management or related field
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Please forward your resume to Email blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0289 for more information.
Related Mechanical Construction Jobs: Superintendent, Site Manager, Construction Manager