We are seeking honest, competitive and ethical Relationship Managers or Territory Managers to work with local merchants throughout your area.
Heartland offers a variety of solutions, focusing on payment processing, marketing and gift card solutions, lending and payroll processing to local businesses.
Although we are a large corporation, we are looking for independent, tenacious sales people who enjoy creating relationships and working with local business owners to get them the best solution.
You will set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build. Then you will consult businesses by bringing transparency to their current situation and explaining the value of Heartlands services.
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Computer literacy
- Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
We give you the tools….YOU must be Resilient, Committed, Aware, Driven and Respectful.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects