PURPOSE OF YOUR WORK
At Checkers & Rally’s we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. As a member of the Corporate Field Operations team you will assist the General Manager with executing the restaurant plan, by achieving sales and profits goals, executing procedures and providing excellent Guest and Team service. The Assistant Manager will support the restaurant and General Manager to ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests and Employees.
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY
• Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction and managing restaurant operations
• Escalating any concerns or recommendations with the restaurant, employees or Guests to the General Manager
• Assisting with interviewing and hiring the right Team Members
• Ensuring policy and procedures are being followed on shifts
• Training Team Members on operations, Company policies and procedures and Guest service
• Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedure violations
• Providing regular feedback and coaching to Team Members on their performance
• Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
YOU'VE GOT THIS?
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) - Preferred
• Food Safety Certified
• 1-2 years restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
• Basic math skills
• Microsoft Office and general systems experience
• Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours
• High energy to keep up with our fast paced environment
• Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Operations Excellence: Our team expects and delivers nothing but the best
• Training & Development: We bring out the best by ensuring everyone gets well trained
• Personal & Career Growth: You can do more, get more, and be more at
• Checkers & Rally’s Benefits & Rewards: We offer Comprehensive benefits such as Medical and Dental Plans as well as recognition programs including bonuses
• Compensation: Work today & get paid tomorrow! **
**details available at the restaurant during your interview**