Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM
The successful candidate will play a critical role on the Growth Enablement team by demonstrating competent Business Objects reporting capabilities. This individual must also possess deep business analytics skills with strong future growth potential.
If you are located in the Eden Prairie, MN area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Develops, implements, enhances, maintains complex Business Intelligence reporting and dashboards using Business Objects
- Developing strategies and initiatives for information architecture at the enterprise level
- Working with a team of information architects to develop an enterprise - wide, business - linked, cohesive understanding of data assets and their relationships
- Steering data architecture design and review processes, including planning and monitoring efforts, reviewing deliverables and communicating with stakeholders
- Driving standardization and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets
- Responding to change and leading multiple projects simultaneously with some direction
- Partners with business users to determine improved Business Objects reporting solutions, and assists users in building Web Intelligence reports and dashboards
- Works closely with ETL developers to design, develop, test, maintain, and support the data architecture to ensure optimal performance and reporting flexibility while maintaining data warehouse quality standards
- Sales Reporting – Collect, evaluate, and communicate sales information to support the sales teams and improve sales productivity; prepare both standardized and customized reports / presentations
- Sales Analysis – Develop, prepare, and communicate sales variance, trend, and other actionable sales analysis to improve sales productivity; provide appropriate business commentary
- Budgeting and Forecasting - Work with Sales, Finance, and Marketing to develop sales budgets, forecasts and pipelines, and to measure / communicate progress towards those goals
- Satisfy ad hoc reporting and analysis requests
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher)
- 3+ years working with Business Objects (Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Rich client, Live Office, Central Management Console) to develop reports for Senior Leaders to consume.
- 2+ years of experience communicating with Sr. leadership at the VP level or above, communicating complex sales or business information
- 3+ years of experience interpreting data, finding the story behind the numbers, and helping identify trends, problems and solutions, and providing appropriate insights and commentary
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Reside within Eden Prairie, MN area
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Strong business analysis skills
- Great communication skills are a must
- Both flexibility and the ability to stay focused on key priorities
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Thorough understanding of data and database models
- Ability to represent complex data, simply and intuitively, supporting end - user queries through universe objects and structure
- Ability to represent complex data in clear understandable reports, charts and graphs
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Intelligence Analyst - Eden Prairie, MN or US Remote style="text-align: justify">Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, Reporting, Analytics, Account Management, Business Intelligence, Analyst, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, Bloomington , Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MN, hiring immediately, #rpo